Blueberry muffins are not that healthy.


So...I found this recipe at Weightwatchers.com and it looked delicious.
Well they are delicious , but I really doubt that they're healthy. Sugar, butter, flour, egg...the things that make something really REALLY good, but really REALLY high in calories.
Oh well, I'll get over it.

Anyway this is how they turned out. And I just realized that I didn't center them on the plate...hmm...and I'm supposed to be a photographer. I'll just say that I was trying to make it abstract!

I'm trying to eat healthier and fight off the McDonald's cravings. Those are really brutal, because I think the McDonald's double cheeseburger is the best burger I have EVER eaten, including burgers I've had from steakhouses and burger shacks. I think I have a problem.

I've been trying to get off my ass and exercise too. Yesterday Daniel threatened to put the cat's poop in my shoes if I didn't get up and exercise like I said I would. What a lovely husband I have! :) Hey, it worked! I got up, turned on the video, walked as half-heartedly as I could to Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds, The 2 Mile Workout. I probably burned like 50 calories. LAZY LAZY LAZY! I usually can do the 3 mile with no problem and walk/jog til I'm practically holding myself up on the couch! I feel So much better afterwards too! Emotionally AND physically. I really don't know why I put off exercising so much.

I have lost 0 pounds. I thought I had lost 1, but that was only after being sick for a day. So all of those Light soups for lunch, special Ks for breakfast, and eggplants for dinner aren't doing it. I really don't understand why I have to reduce to eating air to lose weight, no one else does. Some people just cut out Cokes and lose 10 pounds. I have to cut out even the idea of food to lose 1. Really...it's not fair. Maybe I just need to exercise. I work at a job where I sit down all day, and when I get home we sit down on the computer, in front of the tv, or to play a game. I didn't realize how lazy I was til I typed that!!! OH MY GOD! I AM SO LAZY NOW! I used to have a job where I brought food to people outside back and forth, back and forth ALL day, and I guess I still live in that mindset. It's so clear now. Thank you blogger. Sigh....Thank you.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You can do it! I believe in you!

whatever_heather said...

It sucks that it's not coming off based on the scale, but you will definately see it in your clothes soon enough. And FEEL better, which is obviously the most important. I didn't go to the gym last week and I feel awful. I love the way it makes me feel now. We are going to have to break some sweats! Tomorrow...we both work out!

My Blog List

Followers